Running a school canteen or tuckshop efficiently and effectively requires a variety of resources to ensure that it can provide nutritious, appealing and safe food options to students and staff as well as ensuring the canteen/tuckshop remains viable.
Here are some key resources that are commonly needed.
- Drinks in the canteen
- Food groups and portion size
- Healthier ingredients
- Healthier cooking methods
- Traffic light system
- 4 Steps to working with volunteers
- Canteens health check
- Canteen security
- Guide to starting a school canteen
- Make money not waste
- Marketing to canteens
- Recruitment and interviews
- Support for canteens in Australia