Available to those individuals and associations that support the aims and objectives of FOCIS in promoting healthy food choices to children and adolescents.
Why become a member of FOCIS?
• Contribute to the canteen industry. Help shape the direction of health promotion in schools and their canteens. Advocating for the workforce and well as a whole school approach to healthy eating
• Increased funding opportunities e.g. eligibility to apply for Commonwealth funding
• Increased opportunity to work with and lobby food industry for positive change to the food and drinks manufactures and supplied in school canteens
• Networking. Working alongside Canteen Associations and Networks with many years of experience; keep in touch with what is happening in the canteen industry and in schools on a national level
• The right to vote and hold office in FOCIS.